Residential Drinking Water Systems
Demand the Great Tasting, Quality Drinking Water You Deserve.
Leading a healthy life is a conscious decision—one that you need to work at on a daily basis. To help you feel and perform at your best, various health experts recommend drinking at least eight glasses of water every day. And now staying healthy and hydrated are easier than ever with the Culligan Good Water Machine® appliance—offered exclusively through your local Culligan dealer.
The Finest in Water Filtration
The Culligan Good Water Machine appliance's reverse osmosis (RO) filtration method improves the taste and odor of your drinking water and reduces microscopic impurities.* With reverse osmosis, water passes through an ultra-thin, semi-permeable membrane, which filters unwanted particles, such as sodium and lead. The result is the deliciously clear water you’d expect from the water experts at Culligan—available in the convenience of your own home, right at your fingertips.
With Culligan, Getting Clear, Great-Tasting Water Is Easy.
To enjoy the clean, invigorating water provided by the Culligan Good Water Machine appliance, just call your local Culligan expert who will professionally install the unit. Ideal for even the largest family, the Culligan Good Water Machine appliance is a cost-effective solution that will give you and your family great tasting Culligan® water for years to come. Even your kids will prefer the refreshing taste of your new, crystal-clear Culligan water—a great alternative to sugary drinks.
And don’t limit yourself to just drinking the water. Use it for cooking and in a variety of other culinary ways to give you and your family:
- better-tasting coffee, tea
- more flavorful soups, sauces and pasta
richer baby formula
- clearer ice cubes
- crisper fruits and vegetables
Culligan Innovation and Reliability.
Four-Stage Filtration. Ensures Clear Great Tasting Water.
- Automatic Shutoff Valve - Shuts off the system when the reservoir tank is full.
- Manifold Assembly - Houses three separate filter technologies in a unique space saving design.
- Sediment Filter - Screens out sediments and particles down to 5 microns that cause cloudy water.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane - Reduces dissolved substances such as radium, lead, arsenic, and many others.*
- Carbon Filter - A carbon filter reduces elements that cause water to taste and smell unpleasant, including the taste and odor of chlorine.
- Second Carbon Filter - Ensures your drinking water is clear and fresh.
- Designer Faucet - Delivers delicious water at the touch of a finger. Available in polished chrome or white.
- Reservoir Tank - Durable, high-quality steel tank ensures you’ll have a plentiful supply of refreshing water.
Trust The Water Experts®
For over 65 years, Culligan has led the water treatment industry in innovation and service. Culligan products are produced with world-class quality backed by solid warranties** and serviced by factory trained technicians.
Your local, reliable Culligan dealer will perform a complimentary, no obligation water analysis and help you chose the system that is just right for your home and family. Now that’s service!
Why Millions Trust Culligan to Deliver Better Water
- All Culligan products are backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied within 30 days from the date of purchase, we’ll refund your purchase price.
- Your local Culligan Man® has a full-line of quality water treatment products at affordable prices.
- We’re ISO9001:2000 certified. All assembly takes place under exacting world-class quality control.
- Culligan products possess the industry’s most state-of-the-art features because we maintain our own extensive research and development facility and no other water treatment company holds as many patents.
- With over 1,100 dealers worldwide and more than 75 countries globally, a Culligan Man is just around the corner to make sure you receive the Culligan water you’ve come to enjoy.
- Your local Culligan Man offers salt delivery, filter changes, financing and more, making Culligan a full-service water treatment company.
**Warranty available separately.